First off, if you're new to electric guitars, here are some handy dandy definitions for you before you watch this video:
1. Action is how your frets feel when you press down on them with your finger. Finely tuned and taut strings will not be too sharp or too flat when played.
2. Intonation is the ability of each string to play accurately in tune. The intonation is what you adjust when you say you're going to "tune" your guitar.
Adjusting the action and intonation on your electric guitar affects your instrument's sound. The exercises in this video lesson show you how to adjust for sharp or flat frets the tips ensure your adjustment is working.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades