Jazz music, along the lines of jazz greats like Coltrane and Thelonius Monk, is usually associated with the piano and the sax (as well as backup clarinets, oboes, etc.). But an equally fit instrument for playing jazz tunes is the acoustic guitar, which offers a light contrast to the larger, deeper toned instruments.
Watch this video to learn how to analyze an easy jazz standard for the acoustic guitar. This particular standard is easy to play because it's built on a basic 2-5-1 progression and uses well known chords.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades