This video explains how to build your own guitar maintenance jack. This helps when you change a lot of strings and do other maintenance work. It starts with an old roller stand and uses the bracket to apply just a piece of wood. It is adjustable, which makes it very handy to adjust the height of your guitar. On top of the block of wood, attach a vice with corked pads and a layer of glued leather to get a grip on the guitar. This allows you to put your guitar at any angle by bracing either the neck or body of the guitar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades