In this tutorial, we learn how to change a string on an acoustic guitar. First, you will put the string in the bridge pin. Make sure the ball from the string is against the bridge plate. If the ball is underneath the bridge pin it will make the string come out easily. After you have the string locked in, pull the string out tightly until it reaches the bottom of the guitar. Pull it to the tuner you want to wind it to, then pull it out a couple of more inches to know how much slack to give it. Then, you will string it through the tuner and wind to finish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades