In this video, we learn how to play guitar: Funk Grooves. First, learn how to slide your finger from the ninth chord using the third bar. As you do this, it will create a groove in your music that is unique and very "funky". Once you learn how to do this, you will be able to make funk groove music easily. Don't forget to mix things up with other chords to make up your own unique sounds as well. Remember to make sure you keep your right hand moving as you play, so you don't create any squeaky or scratchy noises as you play.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades