If all guitarists did was play chords with a single strum or individually pick notes, the music industry - and guitar music - would be dead as we know it. Some of our favorite songs, both past and present, are so memorable because they vary the articulation of notes on the guitar. This means that rather than boringly stick with the same strumming pattern they include cool sounding tricks like pull-offs and hammer-ons.
If you want to improve your guitar playing skills and reall take your expertise to the next level, then watch this video on how to do hammer-ons on the guitar.
A hammer-on is a basic guitar fretting technique that adds variety to your articulation. This video lesson shows guitar novices the same hammer-on techniques that professional guitarists use all the time to create memorable music.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades