In this tutorial, we learn how to hold an acoustic guitar for the right posture while playing. The guitar should fall naturally onto your lap and your right hand should fall across the top. You may want to hold the guitar while hunched over, but you need to sit up with the arm bent so the circulation to your arm doesn't get cut off. You want the arms and body to flow and be natural so you don't tense up and you play beautiful music. The more you play the guitar, the more comfortable you will get in your stance, and when you are used to playing you will get into a natural pose!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades