In this how to video, you will learn how to hold a guitar pick. This is useful if you want to successfully rock out. A pick is a triangular piece of plastic. First, lay the back of the pick into the crease of your index finger. Next, lay your thumb perpendicularly across the back of the pick. If you look at it from this angle, the flat of the thumb is on one side while the side of the index is on the other. When playing, you will have a little bit of pick past the finger as you slide along the string. This video shows you how to hold a pick properly, which is essential for a beginner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades