There's more to playing guitar than just holding it and strumming it. There's a correct way to do things. You need proper posture and you need to hold the guitar correctly, whether you're left-handed or right-handed. Also, you need to hold your guitar pick the right way. This will teach you that. Extremely helpful for any beginner guitar player.
In the first video, learn the very basics of posture, left- and right-handed technique, how to hold a pick, and more. Once you learn all the rules, then you can break them, but not before. In the second video, get some encouraging words about never quitting. There's some good advice for those beginning guitarists who are getting discouraged from learning because it's too hard. Basically, DON'T QUIT!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades