In this video, we learn how to improve your chord changes on an acoustic guitar. Start off by playing slowly so you figure out exactly where each of the chords are. Then, start to play in faster and faster, making sure your chord changes are clean and not messed up. After you do this, start to play a simple song on the guitar that requires small chord changes. Practice doing this song over and over until you become familiar with where the fingers go on the guitar. Once you have this down, you will be able to advance to tougher songs!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades