To start off making the guitar pick case, the apparatus you need here is an old CD case, scissors, a pencil, ruler, background design, the guitar picks, blue tack, knife and glue.
Open the CD case and remove the holder part of the CD case using the knife. Cover the back side using the background print that you desire to use for the guitar pick case. Now stick the guitar picks on the paper using the blue tacks.
The case will hold about 20 guitar picks in it. Close the upper cover and then you have your case ready. You can now stick it on the wall using the blue tack.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades