Reuse an expired credit or empty gift card to make a guitar pick instead of buying a brand new pick. You will need a pick, nail file (or sandpaper), card, and sharp scissors. Each card will probably yield about four or five picks. With a pen or Sharpie, outline your pick onto the card, centering it around whatever design or logo you want on the pick. Then, cut out this shape with your scissors. With the file, go back and file down the edges so that they are smooth, making sure that all sides are smooth and even. You don't want the pick snagging on your guitar strings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades