This video will show viewers how to simply make a 3 string guitar using an empty cigar box, a piece of oak, some string, and a few eyebolts. You start with a 1 by 2 piece of oak which is about 3 feet long. First, you should begin by making some markings along one side of the oak, first at 1/2 an inch and then at 1/4 inch spacing after that. Drawing 3 symmetrical lines where the strings should go, drill holes at the intersections of the lines you have drawn. The holes should be made using a 1/4 inch drill bill. Using two pieces of spare wood, place one small piece of wood 6 inches from the top and one which is an inch and a half from the bottom and attach them using epoxy. The string which is used is nylon lacing string so the string will not stretch. Placing the eyebolts in the holes, string your guitar with the string. Finally, center the empty cigar box over the bottom of the guitar and epoxy it in place, where it will act as a resonator to amplify the sound of your guitar. You now have a homemade wood and cigar box guitar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades