Justin is giving guitar lessons in the 12 Bar Blue Styles
*In the lesson Justin is going to teaching 12 bar blue styles with a chunker chunker rhythm. Chunker chunker is just a word taught by Justin's teacher for the strumming action.
*He is going to go very slow and then pick up the pace so that we can all learn.
*Justin starts from the open 'A' string and then the 4th 'E' string.
*You are going to go first finger on a string and then the pick's , the 3rd finger is on the same as 1st finger which makes it the first bar .
*Second round we move the 1st and then the 3rd finger one row down and start playing the sheep music pattern.
*Remember to always move the 1st finger and then the rest.
*Thirdly we start moving the 1st finger to the top row and so on .we always keep shifting between the down row and the up row and playing, keeping one of the row as a main row the 'A' string
*Always make sure to finish the note with 'A'.
*Also it is very important to make sure that you hold the open and close string correctly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades