If you need to know how to play the acoustic fingerstyle guitar, you've come to the right video tutorials. This three-part instructional guitar lesson will show you want you need to know about playing the acoustic guitar like a pro. Just listen and learn from these tips and tricks.
Find the melody in the song or use sheet music or tablature. The melody is the most important thing.
Part 1: Alternate Tuning
1. Drop D blues, taken from Blues solos by Johnny Norris
2. Drop E song- Own song (Tab is available)
3. Bach - Preulde to cello suite 1 G major arranged by Michael Hedges
4. DADFAD song taken from the book : Open tunings Leichtgemacht by Ulli Bogershausen, song is called Das loch in der banane
Part 2: Alternative Strings
5. Song in C
Part 3: Harp-style Playing
6. Own song
7. Dadgad piece
Part 4: Capo
8. Capo on 4
9. Capo on 7
10. Third hand capo song
11. Harmonics from Grieg's peer gynt suite no. 1
12. Harmonics with normal notes
13. Harmonics with pull offs
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.