If you want to pay the Beach Boys' "Surfer Girl" song on guitar you should first the chords for the verse are D to a B minor, to a G and then to A. That is for the first half of the verse. The second half of the verse starts with a D chord, then goes to D7, then to a G then a G minor (barre on the 3rd fret). Now, when you play this, you should just repeat both phrases again. For the bridge, start with a G chord, to A, to D and B minor. You should also repeat this portion for the bridge then go to E major and then to an A for the end. And now repeat the first part of the verse. Repeating this, you can easily play 'Little Surfer Girl'!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades