In this tutorial, we learn how to play "Best of You" by Foo Fighters on acoustic guitar. There are three chords you will be playing with most of the song. The first is a C sharp Minor, putting your ring finger on the fourth fret of the A string. Your index finger should be on the second fret of the D string and your pinkie finger on the fourth fret of the E string. This is a weird shape that you will have to get comfortable with. Once in this position, you will be able to better play this song. The second chord is A major, making your C sharp minor the same and releasing your ring finger. As you continue to figure out the rest of the song, you will keep the basic hand movement and position the same. Change the chords and pace throughout the song, then add in lyrics where they belong!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades