Thsi video lesson is on chord embellishments, specifically the use of suspended 2 and suspended 4 chords as little enhancements. Using these easy, little chords as substitutions will enhance your rhythm playing. Hopefully, this will aid in your strumming effectiveness too. We'll learn how to play the chords in 3 different positions each, and how to play them up the neck.
Then we'll apply the same embellishment technique to major 7th, 7th, minor 7th, and minor chords. I'll demo a couple of songs that make use of suspended 2 and suspended 4 chords, and give a brief lesson on Jimmy Buffett's "Margaritaville".
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades