In this how-to video, you will learn how to play the song "Jingle Bells" on the guitar. You will need a guitar, acoustic or electric, and basic knowledge of chords in order to do this. The song consists of the chords C major, F major, G major, and back to the C. This makes the intro of the song. The next consists of C, F, C, D, and G. Repeat this for the chorus of the song. With these two chord progressions in mind, you will now be able to play the song "Jingle Bells" on the guitar. This video shows you how easy the song is to play. This will be useful once the winter holidays come along.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades