In this video, we learn how to play country rhythm guitar patterns. The sound will have a little bit of a bass pickup when you play it to get a country sound. First, hold down an open G chord and on beat one pick the first string. Continue to move the pick down the strings and move back up. As you go, you will move slowly and keep the same noise of the strings as you go around. This will take a little bit of practice, but is a great exercise to get the right country sound for the guitar pattern.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades