Aron Gallagher teaches us how to learn the song "Do I" by Luke Bryan. He first talks about using a guitar capo, which is useful for this song and learning guitar in general. He starts of with four chords: G, E minor, D and then C. He also talks about placing your fingers for comfortable playing. He starts to begin the song and talks about the way you should move your hand, like up, down, up, down. It's a somewhat more methodical way of learning to play this song.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades