In this video, we learn how to play "I Don't Love You" by My Chemical Romance. The basic chords of this song are: C, C suspended, C7, A minor, G suspended, and many others. Once you learn how to do the basic chords in each of the different verses of the song, you will be able to star to play in one fluid song. The fret of the song is tricky to play, so this may take some getting used to. Once you have these figured out, start to add in the lyrics as you go between the different verses. When finished, you will have finished the song, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades