In this video, we learn how to play "Face Down" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus on guitar. Start out by playing an E minor 7, then put your middle finger on the third fret. Next, play the G chord and then a D/F#, which is a D chord that ends with an F# note instead. Move from this to the rest of the chords, continuing to play the entire song together. Practice playing the different chords until you get the sounds that fit in the song, then you can add in the lyrics once you are used to how the melody is supposed to sound.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades