In this video, we learn how to play "Fifteen" by Taylor Swift on acoustic guitar. You will need: a G cord, E minor 7, D, and D/F # to play this song. There are four beats for the verses of each song, so start off doing this with a G chord, then C at 9. After this, do an E minor 7, then C at 9 again. This is a very easy song for beginners to learn, because the fingers at the base don't move that much and create an anchor. Start to learn the different chords and sing along as you go, then learn the chorus and continue on to the end of the song. When finished, you will have completed the song and can practice until you have it perfect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades