In this video, we learn how to play the funk chords on the guitar. These chords are more E dominant and require riffs that you may not be used to. The first chord you will use is an E7 chord, starting with the first finger on the root note. Go to the second, fourth, then third fret as you play it. Another good chords is to move the finger forward one fret to get an E7-4 chord. These are both funky sounding chords that you can play with. After this play an E13 chord with a D in the base, being careful that the base note isn't messed up. These are a few of the chords that have a funky sound to them and will create a unique sound in any song!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades