This video teaches a simple chord progression consisting of 4 simple chords, G, Em, C and D to learn up to 5 songs. The principle I will illustrate in this video is that popular music often is based on standard chord patterns, or intervals. To demonstrate this, I will play the end part of Led Zeppelin's "Stairway To Heaven" and go right into Jimmy Hendrix's "All Along The Watchtower" -- without changing chords or tempo!
I will show you 3 strums to use with the chord progression, a regular strum, a bass note strum, and a strum that adds a droning note that is carried throughout the entire progression. I will also discuss fingering techniques to add to the chord progression as an exercise to train and add dexterity
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades