This video shows you how to play Happy Birthday on acoustic guitar.For starters, you need to get familiar with 3/4 rhythm, or 3 strums per chord. You should practice it with basic chords.To play Happy Birthday, you need to use an easy succession of 3 basic chords: G, C and D. The song goes like this (remember to strum each chord 3 times, if it appears to times you have to strum it twice):G D D G G C D GWhen you play this song some people might have a difficulty getting in tune with it, so you could start the song by playing the D note (4th open string).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades