This video shows us how to play "Hey Jude" by the Beatles on a guitar in a very simple way. First you need to know the sequence of the chords which are needed to play the song in the same way as it goes. First the chord which you will be using is B, then B7, E, A and then E, again B7 and E. Then pluck the threads in the rhythmic manner to maintain the composition of the song in the same manner. Then after E, release the third finger and place your first finger on the third thread by holding the third and fourth string. And then you come to A, then when you come to A G sharp, then A F Sharp, A E, E7, and then B7 which are actually bridging of the chords. Bridge three is same as the first one whereas bridge two is same as the first one. When done with it, it is A D, A, back to E. Follow the pattern of the chord carefully to maintain the rhythm of the song and with this it is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades