TboneWilson1978 shows how to play "High and Dry" by Radiohead on guitar. The intro of the song plays on the 11th fret on the fifth string and then on the 13th fret on the third string. Mute your fourth string and the second. Slide down to nine fret then back up to the second. Then just start strumming. All the rest for the song are a F7 major, and minor. beginning strumming those cords. Then you can play the song all together. The chorus is the same also.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades