In this video, we learn how to play "I'm a Little More Country Than That" by Easton. There is a riff that is played at the beginning, which is played on the fourth fret. Put your middle finger on the third fret of the high E string and your pointer finger on the second string. On the third note, move your middle finger to the third fret and then play it over several times. Once you finish this, you can move into the intro of the song and then start to play the verses. Incorporate the lyrics into the song, then play over again to learn better each time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades