In this video, we learn how to play Jazz guitar: II-V-I Chord Sequences. You will play this in C, D minor, G7, and C major. You will be using different frets, so you have to pay attention to where your finger placement is and how you are placing your entire hand. When you start to play, you will notice how many different combinations there are on the guitar and see how the flow of the jazz sequence goes. Once you learn this, you can incorporate it into jazz music that you are playing, then you will be able to add more special touches to your music!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades