In this video, we learn how to play "Lazy Eye" by Silversun Pickups on guitar. This is a riff based song, so you will need to learn how to use a lot of riffs to play it. First, play the open 11 and open 9 chords, which are going to be the most common in the entire song. The riffs are structured as two measures each with four beats. Each should be almost identical, so play it out to see if you have the sound correct while you are playing. Continue to play the song all the way through, keeping the same pattern and rhythm going while you play.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades