If you want to play "Learning to Fly" by Tom Petty on acoustic guitar you should first pay the chords, F, C, Am and G. These same four chords will be played over and over again to complete the song. The strumming pattern is as follows: When playing F strum down up. When playing C strum up up down. When playing Am strum Down up and finally when playing G strum up up down. You'll want to repeat this through the song. First, you should start out slow then increase in speed with practice. For the intro you will repeat this four times and then you get into the verse. You will also play this same chord progression and strumming pattern for the verses. You should end of the song with a C chord!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades