In this video, we learn how to play "Leaving on a Jet plane" by John Denver on guitar. This is a very easy song to sing and it's recognizable so that a group of people will be able to sing along with you. The chords you will need are a G, C, A minor, and D. These are the only chords you will need for the entire song. Start out by playing these chords for the intro twice in a row. After you have done this, play the chords throughout the rest of the verses. Make sure you pause and go down and up at the appropriate spots. After you have put the song together, sing along to it and enjoy having fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades