This video will teach you how to play one of the Beatles absolute classics "Let it Be" on the guitar. Did you know that you only need to have four chords to play this song? That is one of the first secrets Marty Schwartz shares in this video. This breaks it down into very easy pieces even for absolute beginners. Marty begins to play "Let it Be" and goes through the song chord by chord, part by part. He uses repetition to help everyone learn even those just starting out who might be unfamiliar with guitar. Even better, as he teaches the song, he will share options with you for those who are not quite ready or able to do the movements in the song by giving alternative, easier ways to go about certain parts if you need to. This makes the task of the song even more approachable! Since the tutorial also breaks the song into manageable parts, it is easy to learn one part of the song, pause the video to practice, and then come back to the video when you are ready to go on to the next section. By the end of the video, Marty plays out a version of "Let it Be." You will be ready to rock on and strum right along with your guitar by then!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades