In this video, you will learn how to play the major chords on an acoustic guitar, including A, B, C, D, E, F, and G. First, you will be reminded to tune your guitar before playing these chords, which is important. You will be shown each chord, one after the other, and told the correct finger placement and exactly how to play them. With one camera showing the whole guitar and how the presenter is playing, you can also see a separate angle showing a close-up of the fretboard, and the position of his fingers. Because you are hearing what each of the you know if you are playing them correctly. After watching this video, you'll have learned a lot of the basic chords, and you can practice acoustic guitar and improve in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades