There are zillions of fun and cool things you can do with guitars, including riffs, hammer down, and so on. But in order to unleash the rock star that we know is hidden deep within you, you have to start with the basics first.
About half of all pop and rock songs are based on the major scale, or incorporate the major scale. Pop songs, especially those sung by the Beatles and Britney Spears, like to base their songs on simple major chords that repeat over and over again. So polish up your guitar playing skills by watching this tutorial on how to master the major scale.
This video lesson helps beginner musicians play the major scale in position on the guitar. You'll see how to play the one-octave major scale pattern on your guitar and how you can move that pattern to create the major scale in different keys.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades