Although mainly demonstrational, this video shows you how to play the melody "Lord Mayo" on guitar. This video is intended for advanced players who learn easily by watching or listening. Read the useful tips posted below to aid your guitar learning:
The tune is a traditional melody from Ireland, played in the key of G. Play the song as a solo tune with no chordal backing, and out of time, with many notes coming from hammer-on and pull-off fingering.
Experiment with the tuning, putting the top 4 strings into a tenor guitar ratio (fifths), with the the 5th and 6th strings as bass drones - good for fingering traditional tunes. The actual tuning is F-Bb-Bb-F-C-G - capo'ing on the 4th fret allows you to play in the D and G keys commonly used in traditional fiddle music.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades