In this video from gally042, Aaron Gallagher of Free and Easy Guitar shows us how to play "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum. He begins by teaching the intro which is an F then A minor for 16 beats. Then into the chorus he tells us the chords go C then A minor, then back to C, and back to A minor. Next is F, F. Then he plays the second verse and also tells us it is all down strums. Then the instrumental comes and here are the chords for that: A minor, G, C, A minor, F, G. Then the bridge is one line which is F, A. Then chorus again. He teaches this by singing and playing through the whole song and speaking which chord he is playing each time he switches to that chord. This benefits the viewer because it is a great way for anyone to learn how to play this song. At the end he gives a quick lesson on the right way to play it which is down strums.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades