In this video, we learn how to play Nickelback "If Today Was Your Last Day" on guitar. This is a faster strumming song that has a lot of B minor chords played in it. The other chords you will play for it are a D and an A. The D and A will be played in two measures, then the rest will be played with a B minor. The song goes up and down, then goes back to the quick strumming pattern as before. You may need to get used to how quick this song goes, but it can be done easily after you get the hang of it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades