If you want to play 'Perfect Day' by Lou Reed on acoustic guitar you first need to play an E chord, then go to Am, and repeat this. Now move to a D and crawl up to a G, then play a C and go to F. Move to Dm and play E. When you play the E chord you should play it with your pinkie. After playing the E, you play the last two strings in order and then continue on with the chord progression. If you continue on with this chord progression you will play the song. Listen to the song to get the strumming pattern down right. Now after playing these chords in the middle of the song play a C sharp minor, a B minor and then go to a D and then a barre A. At the next part you should play F sharp, an then an E, then a D. Repeat these three chords. Now, you have learned how to play 'Perfect Day'!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades