Justin Sandercoe teaches us how to play power chords with a 5th string root note in this tutorial. Start out by placing your first finger on the root note and your third and fourth finger underneath. The tip of your fourth finger should be touching the sixth string. Push the tip of it up until you've trained it to always touch the sixth string, without this the song will sound terrible. Once you have the chord shape down, you will need to start to play some riffs. Move the fifth string root around by going from D to C to F to B flat. Continue with this, then you will have the process down!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades