This video shows us how to play "Creep" from Radiohead on an acoustic guitar with beginner alternative chords. The usual way to play this is by using the chords G, B, C and C minor but here it is taught in a rather simple way for making it easier for the beginners. For the beginners the easier way to play is to put the cap on the string where you will hold for the chords, for holding it a bit firmly. Firstly you need to hold is the chord C, following that will be E, then F97 and lastly it is F minor and in the meanwhile pluck the strings in a rhythmic manner to go according to the tune. The strings are made to pluck in the rhythm with a unique pattern moving upwards and downwards. Just play the first one from the chords and the intro part. With this you will get to learn how to play Radiohead "Creep" on an acoustic guitar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades