Want to play lead guitar in a rock band? Well first you have to learn techniques from the masters. This guitar lesson teaches you how to play "Save it for Later" by the English Beat. The original song uses a highly unusual guitar tuning (D-A-D-A-A-D). Here's how to play the song using standard guitar tuning (E-A-D-G-B-E). Once you get a hang of these popular guitar chords and tunes, you can start incorporating them into your own songs. With this lesson and a bit of practice you will be able to play "Save it for Later" by English Beat on the guitar. The next time you are with your friends you can impress them by whipping out your guitar and strumming some of their favorite tunes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades