James from Handsome Alvin, the Australian, acoustic duo band who perform in pubs and clubs around Brisbane, wants to teach you an acoustic guitar lesson.
This beginner guitar lesson is for how Handsome Alvin plays "Saving Grace" by Pete Murray. If you want to learn how to play "Saving Grace" by Pete Murray on acoustic guitar, this is the video tutorial for you.
Standard Tuning (Album version tune down 1/2 step)
Intro/Verse/Harp Solo Chord Progression:
G; Bm; Am; D (2 or 4 times)
D D UDU
Chorus Chord Progression:
C; D; G Dsus4/F#; Em7; (3)
C; D; G; G
D D UDU (as before) and D DU D DU (for the G Dsus4/F#)
Bridge Chord Progression:
F; F; G; G; (2)
C; C; D*; D*
D D UDU (as before) and D D UDU; D* UDUDU (* indicates hammer on third finger)
PLEASE NOTE: This acoustic guitar lesson is for Handsome Alvin's interpretation of the song. It could be very close to the original song, or it could be very different. Their covers are designed to be played by an acoustic duo in live performances, therefore they cannot play the songs as a full band can. Please appreciate the songs for their arrangements and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades