In this video, we learn how to play "...September Ends" by Green Day on guitar. Start off by placing your ring finger on the fifth fret of the D string, using the very tip of the finger. Place the first finger on the third fret of the B string. When you have these placed, you will start the intro and continue to play. As you move along the song, the chords will stay around the same range but you will need to change the pattern to go slower or faster. When you get to the chorus, change the finger placement as directed, then continue to follow the strings!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades