In this video, we learn how to play The Smiths "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out". The intro starts with D minor, then F major 7, then G. This is a very simple intro that you will play over twice, then move onto the first verse. This starts with A minor 7, then G, then A minor 7, G, F, C, and G. You will play this over four times after you play the intro to the song. To play the second verse, it's exactly the same as the first chorus, so continue to play this. Once you get into the chorus, you will play the same chords for the verse afterward and then complete the song!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades