In this video, a guitarist explains how to play "Stomp and Stare" by One Republic on guitar. He starts out by saying that you must put your capo on the fourth fret, but he leaves the capo off the fifth string, because he believes it makes the song sound better. He then slowly shows and describes the chords to be played in the order that they are played for the song. He begins to play the chords at the rhythm at which they would be played during the song. He talks about when to change the chords, and then how many times the new chords will be played.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades