If you want to play 'Tell Me Why' by Neil Young on acoustic guitar you should first tune your guitar down a whole step for every string. First, the chords are in a Key of G. The chords you will play with are G, D, C, Am7, Gmaj7 and a Bm. Also on certain parts of the song you should lift up your index finger on the C. The verse will be C, D, Am7 and G. This is a boom-chucka rhythm which means you play the root note and go down up on the chord. You can throw in licks by lifting up your index finger and hammer on the d string in your C. Next on the D you just alternate the boom-chucka from a D note to an A note. On the G, you can also do a G run and whenever you do runs you should always try and keep your chord shapes. On the tell me why part you should play C, C, C and then a G. Next play D to a C, to an Bm and then to Em. Following these chord progression you can play the song.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades