In this video, we learn how to play "That's Entertainment" by The Jam on guitar. Start with a B flat for the intro, then go down to a G minor, followed by a C minor, and A flat. An easier way to play this is with a capo on the third fret. With this, replace the chords with a G, E minor 7, A7, and F major 7. As you play this, you will feel the melody that will be the same through the rest of the song. The sounds will go up and sown as you play, just add in the words and feel the song to get the best experience!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades